Schlegelstraat | 's-GravenhageLeased (option) Back
- € 1,050 (excl.)
- Living area
- 65 m²
Schlegelstraat 16 A 3 room apartment on the ground floor in The Hague.
OPEN HOUSE WEDNESDAY JULY 24, 2019 FROM 3:30 PM TO 4:30 PM.
Please note that this property can only be viewed during the open house, registration is not necessary. If no correct candidates have been selected after the open house, then separate viewings are scheduled.
Completely renovated ground floor apartment with front and back garden located in a quiet street in the Laakkwartier district. Layout: front garden with its own entrance; bright 1st bedroom at the front of the house, bright spacious living room with half open kitchen and a view to the back garden, the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, stove, oven, fridge and stainless steel extractor hood, 2nd bedroom at the backside with access to the garden , bathroom with walk-in shower. Through the hallway you have access to the separate toilet and cupboard containing the central heating boiler and washing machine connection. See the map for the dimensions!
• Surface approx.: 65 m2
• EPA label: Energy label A
• Installations: boiler
• Delivery: Immediately
• This apartment is in a good condition and equipped with;
- New plastic window frames with double glazing
- New laminate floor (with subfloor)
- New bathroom with walk-in shower, design radiator and sink
- New kitchen with various appliances
- CH boiler installation with radiators
- Fully insulated
The income requirement for this property is set at 3x the rent (gross income), whereby the highest salary may be included for 100% and the lowest for 75%. In addition, a deposit of 3 months’ rent is requested, depending on your income and whether you need guarantors. A housing permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
The Laakkwartier district is located near the shopping mall MegaStores and within walking distance of various shops, supermarkets, various schools, Hollands Spoor train station and public transport. The Rijswijkse Herenstraat and De Boogaard Shopping Center are within cycling distance. The city center of The Hague is also nearby. You can reach the highway quickly by car. Public transport is nearby and the beach can also be easily reached by public transport or by car. Paid parking is after 6 p.m. Parking permit can be requested at the municipality.
• A Housing Permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
• The rental price is exclusive gas / light / water.
• Pets in consultation.
• Minimum rental period: 12 months.
• Apartment is not furnished