Rosseelsstraat | 's-GravenhageLeased (option) Back
- € 925 (excl.)
- Living area
- 61 m²
Rosseelsstraat 80 - 3 room apartment on the 1st floor in The Hague.
Completely renovated 1st floor 3 room apartment with balcony located in a quiet street in the Spoorwijk district. Layout: open porch, private entrance; 1st bedroom at the back of the house, spacious living room with view to the street, kitchen with various built-in appliances such as dishwasher, stove, oven, fridge and stainless steel extractor hood, 2nd bedroom at the back with access to the balcony, bathroom with bathtub. Access to the toilet via the corridor. There is also a balcony at the rear of the house. See the map for the dimensions!
Information about the apartment:
• Surface approx.: 61 m2
• EPA label: Energy label A
• Installations: boiler
• Delivery: Immediately
• This apartment is in a good condition and equipped with;
- New plastic window frames with double glazing
- New laminate floor (with subfloor)
- New bathroom with walk-in shower, design radiator and sink
- New kitchen with various appliances
- CH boiler installation with radiators
- Fully insulated
The income requirement for this property is set at 3x the rent (gross income), whereby the highest salary may be included for 100% and the lowest for 75%. In addition, a deposit of 3 months’ rent is requested, depending on your income and whether you need guarantors. A housing permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
Very close to the city center, where the Hague inner harbor once was, is a diverse city district with a no-nonsense character. This area has been in full development in recent years. The Hague University of Applied Sciences and the Mondriaan ROC are prominent points in the neighborhood. They form the center of the growing student life in The Hague. Almost half of the residents are between 20 and 45 years old. You can see many cultures in the population composition, but there is a striking core of Dutch residents who have been living here for generations and have been strongly attached to this neighborhood. The Goeverneurlaan is the central street of the neighborhood. Here you will find shops, supermarkets and restaurants in a nice area. More and more entrepreneurs come here who focus on the young residents of the neighborhood. By bike you can reach the city center in no time. For relaxation you can visit the Hof van Heden, a beautiful city garden, or you can cycle to one of the old parks in Rijswijk. If you have green fingers, but don't have a garden yourself, you can rent a garden on Hildebrandplein. You can easily reach the highway by car. Public transport is nearby and the beach can also be easily reached by public transport or by car.
What you need to know:
• A Housing Permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
• The rental price is exclusive gas / light / water.
• Pets in consultation.
• Minimum rental period: 12 months.
• Apartment is not furnished