Moerweg | 's-GravenhageLeased (option) Back
- € 950 (excl.)
- Living area
- 78 m²
Moerweg 390 in The Hague - 4 room apartment on the 1st floor.
Very spacious apartment on the 1st floor, this 4 room apartment with balcony is located in a quiet street in the Moerwijk district. This apartment has its own storage. Layout: closed porch, private entrance; bright 1st bedroom at the front of the house, bright spacious living room at the front with views to the street, kitchen at the rear, this is equipped with various appliances such as gas hob, oven, fridge and stainless steel hood, 2nd bedroom at the rear with access to the balcony, 3rd bedroom at the rear, bathroom with bathtub. Access to the toilet via the corridor. At the rear of the house is also a spacious balcony. See the map for the dimensions!
• Surface area: 78 m2
• EPA label: Energy label A
• Installations: boiler
• Delivery: Immediately
• This apartment is in a good condition and equipped with;
- plastic window frames with double glazing
- laminate floor (with subfloor)
- bathroom with bathtub, design radiator, sink and washing machine connection
- kitchen with various appliances
- CH boiler installation with radiators
- Fully insulated
The income requirement for this property is set at 3x the rent (gross income), whereby the highest salary may be included for 100% and the lowest for 75%. In addition, a deposit of 3 months’ rent is requested, depending on your income and whether you need guarantors. A housing permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
Moerwijk is a green residential area and borders the Zuiderpark. Here you can walk, skate, cycle, swim, picnic or barbecue with family and friends or just lie in the grass. The largest free music festival in Europe also takes place here: Parkpop. The sports campus is located in the Zuiderpark. A unique complex where sports training and top sports facilities come together. Moerwijk is also close to various Rijswijk parks, such as Park Overvoorde, Kruisvaarderspark, Park Huis te Lande, Julianapark and Park den Burgh. You can do your daily shopping in the Betje Wolffstraat shopping area or on Heeswijkplein. Do you want to shop extensively? You can reach the city center of The Hague in fifteen minutes by bike. By car you are through various roads on the highway. Public transport is nearby and the beach can also be easily reached by public transport or by car.
What you need to know:
• A Housing Permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
• The rental price is exclusive gas / light / water.
• Pets in consultation.
• Minimum rental period: 12 months.
• Apartment is not furnished