Loosdrechtsestraat | 's-GravenhageLeased (option) Back
- € 795 (excl.)
- Living area
- 56 m²
Loosdrechtsestraat 18 in The Hague - 3 room apartment on the 1st floor in The Hague.
The open house has already taken place.
We now first deal with all responses received for this apartment.
If there are no right candidates present, then we will organize a second open house. We will then make this known on this website. At the moment we do not plan viewings and / or requests for viewings.
Nice 3 room apartment with balcony located on the 1st floor in a quiet street in the Oostbroek-Rustenburg district. Layout: open porch, private entrance; bright 1st bedroom approx. 6.5 m2, bright living room approx. 16 m2, kitchen approx. 5.5 m2, the kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances such as gas hob, oven, fridge and stainless steel extractor hood, 2nd bedroom approx. 11.2 m2 , bathroom with bathtub of approx. 5.2 m2. Access to the toilet via the corridor. At the rear of the house is also a balcony of approximately 4.8 m2.
Information about the apartment:
• Surface area: 56 m2
• EPA label: Energy label B
• Installations: boiler
• Delivery: Immediately
• This apartment is in a good condition and equipped with;
- plastic window frames with double glazing
- laminate floor (with subfloor)
- bathroom with bathtub, design radiator, sink
- kitchen with various appliances
- CH boiler installation with radiators
The income requirement for this property is set at 3x the rent (gross income), whereby the highest salary may be included for 100% and the lowest for 75%. In addition, a deposit of 3 months’ rent is requested, depending on your income and whether you need guarantors. A housing permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
This apartment is located in the Oostbroek - Rustenburg district. This is a green and spacious area. The Zuiderpark is around the corner. There you will find many sports facilities and you can enjoy barbecuing, cycling, skating, swimming, lying in the grass or walking. Zuiderpark regularly organizes fun events, the largest free festival in Europe takes place here: Parkpop.
You will find many small neighborhood stores throughout the neighborhood. In the Dierenselaan / Apeldoornselaan / Volendamlaan shopping area and the Monnickendamplein shopping center you will find a wide range of (fresh) specialty stores and a number of fashion and luxury stores. Public transport is well organized, and various tram and bus lines run through the neighborhood. You can reach the center of The Hague within 10 minutes by tram or bus and you can reach the beach within 20 minutes. Paid parking is available in this area after 6 p.m. Parking permit can be applied for at the municipality.
What you need to know:
• A Housing Permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
• The rental price is exclusive gas / light / water.
• Pets in consultation.
• Minimum rental period: 12 months.
• Apartment is not furnished