Hulshorststraat | 's-GravenhageBack
- € 900 (excl.)
- Living area
- 67 m²
Hulshorststraat 87 in The Hague - 4 room apartment on the 1st floor.
The open house has already taken place.
We now first deal with all responses received for this apartment.
If there are no right candidates present, then we will organize a second open house. We will then make this known on this website. At the moment we do not plan viewings and / or requests for viewings.
Very nice 1st floor 4 room apartment with balcony located in a quiet street in the Rustenburg district. Layout: open porch, private entrance; bright 1st bedroom at the front of the house approx. 8.82 m2, bright spacious living room of approx. 15.8 m2 at the front with views to the street, kitchen of approx. 4.1 m2 and this is equipped with various built-in appliances such as gas hob, oven, fridge with freezer compartment and stainless steel extractor hood, 2nd bedroom at the rear approx. 11.7 m2, 3rd bedroom at the rear of approx. 10.1 m2, bathroom of approx. 3.5 m2 with shower cabin. Access to the toilet via the corridor. At the rear of the house there is also a balcony with balcony cupboard.
• Surface area: 67 m2
• EPA label: Energy label B
• Installations: boiler
• Delivery: Immediately
• This apartment is in a good condition and equipped with;
- plastic window frames with double glazing
- laminate floor (with subfloor)
- bathroom with shower, design radiator, sink
- kitchen with various appliances
- CH boiler installation with radiators
The income requirement for this property is set at 3x the rent (gross income), whereby the highest salary may be included for 100% and the lowest for 75%. In addition, a deposit of 3 months’ rent is requested, depending on your income and whether you need guarantors. A housing permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
The Laakkwartier district is located near the shopping mall MegaStores and within walking distance of various shops, supermarkets, various schools, Hollands Spoor train station and public transport. The Rijswijkse Herenstraat and De Boogaard Shopping Center are within cycling distance. The city center of The Hague is also nearby. You can reach the highway quickly by car. Public transport is nearby and the beach can also be easily reached by public transport or by car. Paid parking is after 6 p.m. Parking permit can be requested at the municipality.
What you need to know:
• A Housing Permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
• The rental price is exclusive gas / light / water.
• Pets in consultation.
• Minimum rental period: 12 months.
• Apartment is not furnished.
• Deposit is 3 months’ rent.