Drebbelstraat | 's-GravenhageBack
- € 900 (excl.)
- Living area
- 64 m²
Drebbelstraat 179 in The Hague - 3 room apartment on the 2nd floor.
The open house has already taken place.
We now first deal with all responses received for this apartment.
If there are no right candidates present, then we will organize a second open house. We will then make this known on this website. At the moment we do not plan viewings and / or requests for viewings.
Renovated 2nd floor 3 room apartment with small balcony located in a quiet street in the Laakkwartier district. Layout: open porch, private entrance; bright 1st bedroom at the rear of the house, bright spacious living room with open kitchen at the front overlooking the street, open kitchen is equipped with various appliances such as dishwasher, gas hob, oven, fridge and stainless steel extractor hood, 2nd bedroom at the rear, bathroom with shower . Access to the toilet via the corridor. At the rear of the house there is also a small balcony. See the map for the dimensions!
• Surface area approx: 64 m2
• EPA label: Energy label A
• Installations: boiler
• Delivery: Immediately
• This apartment is in a good condition and equipped with;
- Plastic window frames with double glazing
- New laminate floor (with subfloor)
- New bathroom with shower, design radiator, sink
- New kitchen with various appliances
- CH boiler installation with radiators
- Fully insulated
The income requirement for this property is set at 3x the rent (gross income), whereby the highest salary may be included for 100% and the lowest for 75%. In addition, a deposit of 3 months’ rent is requested, depending on your income and whether you need guarantors. A housing permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
The Laakkwartier district is located near the shopping mall MegaStores and within walking distance of various shops, supermarkets, various schools, Hollands Spoor train station and public transport. The Rijswijkse Herenstraat and De Boogaard Shopping Center are within cycling distance. The city center of The Hague is also nearby. You can reach the highway quickly by car. Public transport is nearby and the beach can also be easily reached by public transport or by car. Paid parking is after 6 p.m. Parking permit can be requested at the municipality.
What you need to know:
• A Housing Permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
• The rental price is exclusive gas / light / water.
• Pets in consultation.
• Minimum rental period: 12 months.
• Apartment is not furnished