De Dreef | 's-GravenhageOpen house Back
- De Dreef
- € 690 (incl.)
- Living area
- 61 m²
De Dreef 1 in The Hague - 3 room apartment on the first floor.
OPEN HOUSE THURSDAY AUGUST 22, 2019 FROM 3:30 PM TO 4:30 PM
Please note that this property can only be viewed during the open house, registration is not necessary. If no correct candidates have been selected after the open house, then separate viewings are scheduled.
A 3 room apartment located on the first floor with two balconies located in a quiet street in the Bouwlust & Vrederust district. Layout: closed porch, stairs to private entrance; 1st bedroom at the front of the house with access to the balcony at the front, spacious living room at the front with views to the street and also access to the balcony, simple kitchen with access to the balcony at the rear, the rear balcony has a view to a green area, 2nd bedroom at the rear, bathroom with shower. Access to the toilet via the corridor. There is a private basement storage in the basement.
Basic rent is € 675.00 + € 10.00 CV maintenance + € 5.00 service costs = Total € 690.00 per month. Rental agreement for a maximum of 16 months!
The income requirement for this property is set at 3x the rent (gross income), whereby the highest salary may be included for 100% and the lowest for 75%. In addition, a deposit of 3 months’ rent is requested, depending on your income and whether you need guarantors. A housing permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen).
The property is located in the Bouwlust and Vrederust district, on the edge of Westland.
Near shopping centers Ambachtsgaarde, De Stede and Leyweg and is located within cycling distance of the beach of Kijkduin and the recreation areas De Uithof and Madestein. Major highways and public transport are in the immediate vicinity. Free parking on the street.
What you need to know:
• Requirements for a housing permit application:
• You are 18 years or older.
• You and the members of your household have the Dutch nationality or a valid residence permit.
• You can get a housing permit for a maximum of 1 home.
• The home must have a minimum of 12 square meters of use area per person.
• The basic rent is lower than € 720 (amount from 1 July 2019).
• The gross annual income (incl. Holiday pay) of your household is € 46,238 or less.
• The rental price does not include gas / electricity / water.
• Pets in consultation.
• Maximum rental period: 16 months.
• Apartment is not furnished.
• Surface area: 61 m2
• EPA label: Energy label D
• Installations: boiler
• Delivery: Immediately
• This apartment is in a good condition and equipped with;
- window frames with double glazing
- laminate floor (with subfloor)
- bathroom with shower
- simple kitchen
- CH boiler installation with radiators
- own cellar box
- basic rent is € 675.00 + € 10.00 CV maintenance + € 5.00 service costs = Total € 690.00