If you would like to rent a home, there are a number of things you must consider. If you rent a home from us, we will fulfil all your preferences and requirements for your new home, no matter what they are!
We need the following in order to process an application:
- A completed application form
You must bring the following documents with you in order to rent a home:
- Clearly readable colour copies / copies of a valid identity card or passport, possible
residence permit (front & back), in accordance with guidelines from the National
Government. Both of the applicant and possible partner (we do not accept a driver’s license as a form of identification).
- Excerpt of Population Register (Municipal Basic Administration with address history).
- If the candidate has already rented a property; landlord statement.
- If the candidate has had a owner-occupied property; mortgage holder statement of the
- If the property has been sold:
- Last annual statement from the mortgage lender,
- First 2 pages of the purchase agreement (sale of owner-occupied house).
- Divorce settlement agreement (when divorced, due to extra income or expenses).
- Employer's declaration (no older than 1 month),
- Copy of last 3 months of pay slips,
- Copy of bank statement last 3 months of salary deposits,
- Copy of bank card / debit card of the same account number as bank statement.
- Proof of registration of the Chamber of Commerce (not older than 1 month),
- Auditor's reports of the past two years (signed by accountant or accountant),
- Copy of the final declaration for income tax / corporation tax,
Copy of bank statement business account (not older than 1 month) of last 3 months with
Payments before signing the lease:
- The deposit (this will be returned to you at the end of the rental period, provided the final delivery is considered sufficient by owner).
- First month rent.
- If you rent from the 16th of the month, we also ask you a partly rent of the current
- Common sustainable households (families and partners)
Gross monthly income (including holiday allowance) must be at least equal to 3 times
the rent (rent and service costs).
- For dual earners, a different income standard applies to the second salary. The second
income is then included for 75% in the income calculation. These incomes are assessed per
- House dividers: For residential divisions, they are jointly over a monthly rent (including holiday allowance)
must be at least equal to 3 times the rent (rent plus service costs)
- Independent entrepreneurs / temporary employees: For independent entrepreneurs and temporary workers apply different income calculations.
These are viewed per individual case.
Temporary employees must submit at least 2 annual tax statements of their employment,
- Independent entrepreneurs must submit a recent extract from the commercial register of the
Chamber of Commerce and submit an accountant's report certified by a recognized
accountant (at least from the last two annual figures). Balance and extensive loss and profit
- Self-employed persons must have been in business for at least one year.
- Deposit: at least 3 months rent up to 6 months rent. This is considered per individual
Please note, when you are selected as our new tenant (s) and we are going to prepare a rental agreement for you, then you will be notified. If you then give your agreement but later cancel the property then you must pay 50%
to 100% of the rental amount (depending on the cancellation period) No Show costs.
Click here to download the registration form!
Do you have any questions? Then call 085-4884785 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.